Image by Ashley Davis via ETSY
It’s the last official skip of the summer season! Join for the most beautiful workout ever as we skip over the iconic, breathtaking Brooklyn Bridge.
– Thursday, August 7th, 2PM
– Meet at City Hall
– Artists and musicians with their skip-perfect songs and interpretations
– BYO BALLOONS! (If you can!) Just like skipping, walking around the city with balloons elevates the vibration and changes the mood. Go on a balloon adventure in the morning, even the day before. Play! Get the party started. Help create the ambiance of the skip. Balloon Saloon is nearby.
– We will practically fly from Manhattan to Brooklyn on skipping feet!
– Fiesta to follow at Pedro’s in DUMBO! Appetizers will be provided. Margaritas are $5 and beer is $4.
– This skip is Black Tie Casual/Dress To Sweat – this can be interpreted however you see fit. But get dressed up! Shine! Go fitness glam. Spandex chic. Think TILLYandWILLIAM.
Co-hosted by acclaimed yoga teacher and musician Sara Auster (UPDATE: Sara’s mom is not doing well and she needed to rush down to Florida- our thoughts will be her)
But never fear… Skipping Club movement director is here! Mary Ellen Carafice will lead us in some awesome, body-quenching stretches and dance moves as we shimmy over the river.
– WTRMLN WTR Babydolls are back with delicious bottles of liquid love for ALL!
– We will have special guest Toni from CBS New York’s Toni On! New York show skipping with us for a segment!
Suggested donation $11-$20-$10000000 which can be paid online in advance or cash day-of. Please consider a contribution even if you can’t make it in support of the skipping arts… for the Fall and future!